Meet Our Team
- Brent Hunter – Executive Director
- Kim Daniel – Office & Program Services Manager
- Tina Kebow – Volunteer Program Coordinator
- – Program Services Assistant
- Ken Elledge – Warehouse Team Member
- Felix Molina – Warehouse Team Member
- Doug Emery – Warehouse & Logistics Manager
- Todd Dean – Driver and Warehouse Team Member
Coastal Harvest is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on community support for operation. We actively seek to build relationships and collaborate with businesses, agencies, and individuals who support our fight against hunger.
Coastal Harvest is registered with the Secretary of State and qualified by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Established in 1996, our mission is to provide nourishment to our neighbors in need.along the SW Washington Coast. As a food bank distribution center, we provide service to food banks and feeding programs in a seven county area along the SW Washington Coast.